Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tying up loose ends and why I am married to THE BEST Man in the World :)

Have a Patriot post in the works which should launch sometime this week - also have a house blog to write - TONS of stuff happening on that front....

And there is the Tea Party that I "attended" yesterday. Its in quotes because I got there at 12:10 after having to run out of town for some screws, for the love of Pete, and drop them off at the house. Anyway, when I drove 'round the Capitol, there were people walking to their cars....The Tea Party People are sticklers for their schedule, which as a stickler myself, I can appreciate. Anyway, the most I can say is that there was one and I am not sure how many attended, but there were some and I heard from another family that got there at 1:00 so there could have been a bigger party and a longer one, if people had stuck around.

I am pleased for them for the first time out - This protesting thing is new to most and the more People hurt, the more that they feel that they arent being heard and are being hurt by Government, the more these kinds of things will be popular and well attended, not to mention FREQUENT.

There is a gun show in the city today - the Hubs just texted and said he was getting me a Stainless 9mm, private sale....Have I told yall lately how much I love that man? Well I do and its obvious why ;)

Thats about all I have right now - there will be a House post tomorrow and We The People this week... Stay warm - it got butt cold here over night.....

Pray, Praise and Prepare.......and soon - Protest.....

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Nice. What brand/model? I suggest you purchase mags promptly. I have had great luck with cdnninvestments. Their prices have always been competitive and the service has been top notch.

Anonymous said...

We need pics of said newly purchased firearm.

Stainless 9mm. Unless it is a Smith 625 revolver, I assume a semi-auto. Stainless. . .that rules out the polymer stuff. Sig ST series, maybe? Smith and Wesson makes some stainless autos. 1911 model maybe? Don't make us guess!