Thursday, February 26, 2009

NAIS Got FUNDING in the BUDGET...ALERT...

I received this email from the ANTI-NAIS Yahoo Group that I belong to:


*WHAT: *Congressional *Hearing on NAIS
*WHEN: *Wednesday, March 11
*WHERE: *Washington, DC

The U.S. House Agriculture Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy and Poultry will
hold a hearing on NAIS on March 11. Bills to put NAIS into law, HR875 and
companion Senate S814, are being pushed through Congress, as well as an
Appropriations Bill with funding for [...]
You may view the latest post at RIGHT HERE

If you are not familiar with the NAIS - its a MANDATORY GOVERNMENT PROGRAM that labels your Property (as in Constitutionally protected) as a Premises (NOT Constitutional Protected). The Premises number stays with the land and not the owner - so you may buy land and not plan on having animals, but it has a number.....

Its EVIL and its UNCONSTITUTIONAL and there is a BIG POSSIBILITY that eventually FARMERS, LAND OWNERS, RANCHERS could LOOSE their land to Government seizure....

FIGHT THIS NOW! FIGHT THIS HARD!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my livestock/poultry/whatever was lost in a tragic boating accident.

Along with all my guns.

Doggone the bad luck. Sorry I can't help you Mr. Government Man.

It's me said...

lol husted.

I 'spect there'll be a lot of "accidents" and "theft reports".

(bastards)

Home on the Range said...

What lifestock? That's just the sparrows out there mooing.

Add to this the proposed drastic cuts to farmers subsidies to give that money to renovate welfare housing and pay for special inner city programs.

I'm all for helping those that work that are temporarily down on their luck, but I think those that propose have forgotten who feeds the nation.