Sunday, February 22, 2009

Because I got called out... OR... Because I got nothing....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls, duh...
3. What was the last film You saw at the cinema? Inkheart
4. What is your favorite TV show? Glenn Beck and The Beast
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Triple grande Non-Fat Vanilla Latte
6. What is your middle name? TMI
7. What food do you dislike? Celery
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Right now, I am liking Toby Keith
9. Favorite sandwich? Roastbeef, swiss, spicy mustard, sourdough
10.What characteristic do you despise? Incompetence - its one thing if you cant do it, its another thing to choose to stay there or just not care.
11.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Back to Yellowstone
12. Favorite item of clothing? My thick wool socks
13. Favorite brand of clothing? Lowe Alpine
14. Where would you retire to? This house is it...I am done.
15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? 30 - hubs threw a surprise party - I thought we were going out to eat and even called the restaurant to check on the reservation, which he made and later cancelled because he knew I would check...
16. Favorite sport to watch? College Basketball
17. Farthermost place you are sending this? Hell if I know. Got some readers in Mexico and maybe some farther away.
18. Person you expect to send it back first? Pearls maybe.
19.. When is your birthday? OP to the SEC
20.Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, Morning, Morning...
21.What is your shoe size? 8 to 8.5
22.Pets? 1 Black Mouth Cur - BEST DOG IN THE WORLD - Basil Zorgon
23.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I found chicken broth for 39 cents and was pretty happy ;)
24.What did you want to be when you were little? Lawyer for abused women and children. Figured they needed them the most and couldnt afford. Knocked the hell out of the LSAT, got accepted and dropped after baby was born - no regrets and no looking back.
25.How are you today? I am always good....its a choice.
26.What is your favorite candy? Chocolate with almonds - can be in bar form or little kisses.
27.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Moving day
28..What is your full name? OP S EC
29.What are you listening to right now? the Fridge hum.
30.What was the last thing you ate? Chilis Triple Dipper with double eggrolls and those little burgers - FABULOUS!
31.Do you wish on stars? Always.
32.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? RED
33.How is the weather right now? Probably a little chilly and windy, as always.
34.The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Hubs.
35. Favorite soft drink? I dont drink carbonated beverages, but back in the day, it was Dr. Pepper.
36.. Favorite restaurant? Museum Cafe
37.Real hair color? Dark Brown
38.What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Ponies.
39. Summer or winter? Winter
40.Hugs or kisses? Neither unless you are family.
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? See above...
43.Do you want your friends to email you back? if I email them then yeah.
44.When was the last time you cried? Tuesday...dammit....
45.What did you do last night? Watched Gone Baby Gone...and the little girl should have been left with the cop...
46.What are you afraid of? Not afraid OF, but afraid FOR my kids...
47. Salty or sweet? Salty!
48.How many keys on your key ring? 1
49.How many years at your current job? Been married 17 years now...
50. Favorite day of the week? Sunday night
51.How many towns have you lived in? 7 towns, some more than once.
52.Do you make friends easily? Nope - I dont try...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pearls what gives on question 45? You can't give away the ending to a movie :)

Ryan said...

Hey Pearls, I didn't mean to call you out. Just figured if anyone else was going to do it it would be you.

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

TOR - I was kidding - I hate that I am predictable that way :)

Sorry Everyday - Hope you havent seen it ;)

Anonymous said...

I was just giving you a hard time and actually I have watched it and was sorry I did. I generally wouldn't have kept watching after the 100th or so cuss word in 10 minutes but the story seemed like it had so much potential. Oh well chalk it up as another 2 hours I'll never get back...

Ryan said...

Pearls, I sorta figured that. I seem to have caught the survey bug from you a little bit.