Saturday, January 31, 2009

TOTALLY FRIVOLOUS....

This came from my Facebook page but darn, if I didnt want to share this will yall too. Just getting to know me / yall better....


Here are 25 random things about me. I was tagged, so now you get to learn all kinds of valuable trivia about me.

The Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy/paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people in the right hand corner of the app then click publish.)

1. I have a secret wish to see my husband knock someone out in my honor.

2. I listen to the same Glenn Beck show just about all day long 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 - I have it programed in my computer where I can listen online anytime during the day across the country - When my last munchkin went to school, I could not deal with the quiet of the house and instead of turning on the TV, I turned on Glenn - he makes me more of a Patriot and more in tuned with my family. Go figure...

3. I am always amazed at where I find myself - Tarrant County Adult Probation (1st job) - Pre-school French teacher - Office Manager for a Law Firm - Online Retailer - Blogger....I just wonder what I will be when I grow up.

4. It just amazes me when someone thinks I am funny, smart or when someone reads me on a regular basis. Its humbling and it makes me thankful to my God.

5. My God rocks - I cant imagine ever getting tired in Heaven of just standing before him in AWE. In my head I see a huge group of us just standing there with our mouths wide open in AWE, not moving for eternity....We look a hoot!

6. I shop for food and "Prep" items the way other women shop for clothes and shoes.

7. I love to speak in front of groups but I have an irrational fear of heights. I will leave places when something washes over me and I have to take my kids with me - especially the little one, because one day I fear he will think he can fly.

8. When my son was 2 he could tell the Starbucks guy what his mom drinks - My husband still has to stop and think about it today.

9. I wear mostly black but I LOVE LOVE LOVE red accessories - red boots, red purses, red lipstick.

10. I LOVE MY HAIR - it has natural curl and will curl, but will go straight if I blow dry it and HOLDS hot roller curl like no body's business, all while being soft - Its perfect hair - it is sad that its left to my care and not to someone who has more talent than me.

11. I cant wait to learn how to butcher a real live chicken, cook and eat it!

12. There is a street sign that hangs over my bed that says "Pass With Care".

13. My Top 3 Loves - God - Family - Country - and would die for all 3.

14. I love my dog, Basil Zorgon - Black Mouth Cur - his breed will climb trees and I think he would die for me too ;) On a side note, dont ever let the kids help naming the dog when there are more boys in the family than girls....

15. I love books - I love words - Words move around each other in ways that move my heart and that I will always remember and will move them around my head for hours or days after hearing something. I LOVE Sarcasm (not the mean kind) and I LOVE Irony...

16. I LOVE TO COOK - it is the perfect combination of art and science - I get to be creative by changing things how I see fit and I get to use math.

17. I dont like people. I really dont. But God keeps sending people into my life or maybe He is sending me into their lives - either way, I fall in love with them - they are a gift - A GIFT - and I thank Him everytime they cross my heart.

18. My husband is brilliant and funny. He has a gift of making people feel at ease and just shooting the breeze. I dont have it - mostly because of #17 - His mind works the opposite of mind - but its not a case of opposite attracts, its a case of COMPLIMENTARY - Yin and Yang - "He completes Me" - You have my permission to go barf - I kind of feel the need myself ;)

19. If I could go back in time and BE anyone in history I would be Sallie Hemmings - She got to travel, cook for a living and her man was Thomas Jefferson.

20. I adore my kids - My husband was never sexier than when he held one of our babies - I adore how the kids adore each other.

21. I Love the "F" word. Its funny to me....

22. I have done "16 Things About Me" and "25 Things About Me" several times and I am running out of things about me...I am just not that interesting ;)

23. If I have to have a mental illness, I would pick Agoraphobia...Everything I need can be brought to me via the Internet or my husband on his way home from work ;)

24. I drive a MAN CAR - Black Excursion, 4x4, Cattle Guard, Winch - I would add subtle flames, but think that might be a bit much....I get funny looks when I get out ;)

25. One of the best gifts I have ever gotten was a stainless steel gun - My husband also bought me pink/pearl grips for her - She came with black grips - Its like she has a change of outfits :)

3 comments:

Mayberry said...

That was interesting! Thanks. And one time where I just stopped and stared in awe was when I saw a pair of Rocky Mountain jeans filled with a beeYOOteeful woman climbin' out of a lifted one ton Chevy crew cab. If she'd been wearin' a ball cap and a pistol I'd have passed plum out..... Somethin' about a woman with a pony tail in a ball cap, heh heh heh......

Brian said...

13. My Top 3 Loves - God - Family - Country - and would die for all 3.

I agree! Thanks!

It's me said...

I cannot think for a full 25 questions. But I really enjoyed learning more about you.