Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not a Bad First Day....

All in all - I think it was a good first day!

I appreciate the fact that all Senior Advisers that make over 100 grand had their salaries frozen - I have no idea if you just reclassify them as Jr. Advisers and jack their pay up or if the title was given a pay increase right before they took the job, but I like the sentiment.

I also like the "Transparency in Government" thing.... I love that you cant work on legislation if you lobbied for it within the past 2 years and as long as Obama is in office, if you leave your DC post, you cant lobby the Administration - Period.

Now - I would be willing to have his children if he would do something about Nanci Pelosi and Barney Frank....namely run them over with his new limo....

2 comments:

MADDOG said...

I WOULD HAVE HIS CHILDREN IF HE WOULD DO THAT GOOD POST--MADDOG
http://maddogsyard.blogspot.com
keep your powder dry

Shy Wolf said...

ROFL, Maddog!
Now, Pearls- I hope you don't show that to your Best Beau cuz he may start to wonder.
LOL
Shy