Friday, January 23, 2009

I dont care if you are Pro-Choice or Pro-Babies...

There is no reason on THIS EARTH that we should fund "Family Planning Services" to other Countries. NO. REASON. AT. ALL. Store is Here

The fact that YOUR tax dollars are sent overseas for this crap should OUTRAGE you no matter which side you stand on Roe v. Wade.

This is something that should be left in the hands of private individuals to send their monies to charities or organizations as they see fit.

And I just *love* how they refer to this practice as a "Gag Rule" - spare me....its Dems sending monies FOR abortions and Repubs saying "No". Its juvenile how it goes back and forth and I am not pleased about any of it.

And yes - it IS a GAG rule - This crap makes me GAG....

9 comments:

It's me said...

I'm pro-making-babies. Not sure what camp that falls in ;)

I do know that both parties suck and they only care about spending our money and lining their own pockets.

Mamma Bear said...

This makes me wish more that we were totally self sufficient and I would not have to purchase another thing that charged tax.

I don't want one cent of my tax money to go to destroy a life here in the US let alone one in another country.

I guess everything Obamma does is going to be an executive order so there won't be a vote on anything.

Rob K said...

I thought about making a blog post entitled "Obama OKs funding murder of foreign children".

Anonymous said...

With all our own horrific financial problems, I can't see why we are exporting cash to foreign countries unless they are staunch allies, like Israel. And even in that case, the funds should go to something in our own interests. Supporting abortion in this country is appalling enough. Exporting it is disgusting. But Obama styles himself a "citizen of the world" and he intends to lead it.

Ryan said...

I concur. The argument is solved very easily by not giving anyone anything.

Mayberry said...

Supporting foreign ANYTHING in this economy is MO-ronic at best. Like Mama Bear said! I don't support the system, so I'm on my way to getting out of it as much as is humanly possible.....

Brad K. said...

Actually, this makes a bit of sense. If we can get a reduction in births overseas, they have fewer hands for their army, next generation. Reducing overpopulation pressure could well reduce cultural and social stresses that would incite unrest.

And it could improve the health and longevity of a lot of women, in other countries. Women that could have more influence over the current thuggish male warmongers.

This seems a lot cheaper than sending an army, in 13-15 years.

Unknown said...

I am more than outraged, we are in a crazy economic mess here and we are going to support forced Chinese abortions!!! Seriously, I can't even talk about it I am so bent out of shape.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

catholic church has funds, but are against intervention. je ne comprehends pas the decision. I agree it isn't OUR government's job-- not with my tax$$...