Friday, January 23, 2009

FIRST. EVER. CONTEST.

Our Country is under attack - this NEW Bailout - the fact that a TAX CHEAT is going to be voted on by the Senate on Monday and a million other things.

WE THE PEOPLE have the power and if you dont exercise it, we get what we get and we cant complain....

All that to say, HERE IS THE CONTEST RULES:

1 - Call your U.S. Senators - you have 2 and tell them to vote NO on the Treasury Secretary Nomination on Monday

2 - Copy the link for this post

3 - Email it to EVERYONE you know and tell them to call their U.S. Senators and then post a reply in the Comments with Your "I.D." For example - People call me Pearls - I would have people post after they call for a "Vote for Pearls".

EASY....

I am trying to do a couple things....

1. Get people calling their Senators - get people INVOLVED

2. Get people to read the blog or any PREPARED blog - The more people that can TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES - the safer you and I and our families are - the safer this Country will be....

WHAT YOU WIN...

The person who by NOON CENTRAL STANDARD TIME on Tuesday - January 27, 2009, has the LARGEST NUMBER OF VOTES will get.....

A $25 WalMart Gift Card

*dont roll your eyes...it is to help you in your preps - beans - bullets - bandaids - whatever you need in your pantry :)

Legal Stuff ;) :

1. Anon's dont count...they will be ignored
2. A lot of this is on the HONOR system - I believe most to be honorable here....I expect the same of those that you send this to....

2 comments:

It's me said...

I'll call the SOBs, but I won't be emailing. :( Most of my email people either are a) already here or b) think I'm a frickin' whack-job already.

Oh, I take that back, I emailed YoungSon. He KNOWS I'm a whack-job but agrees that our country is messed up. As his email signature says: Where are we going and why are we in a handbasket?

Peace, girlie

Ramon said...

Got it Done! I contacted both Sen. Shelby & Sessions, but am not sure as to how much good it will do. I emailed my (4) kids, but they already know I am also a what job! Also posted the request on my "Facebook" page.