Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oklahoma NAIS Update....

I got an email from the Legislative Assistant to one of my Reps - Ken Miller. She stated that she was not familiar with the NAIS and was going to be doing some work checking it out. She was also forwarding my concerns to my U.S. Representative (who I am not particularly fond of - I dont think she is all that sharp).

I replied with a little more information regarding the NAIS as well as my THANKS for her sending the information to Washington.

It was just nice to get a personal email and not a FORM email and a statement that they would be checking it out as they had no opinion one way or the other....

All this to say - KEEP ON YOUR REPS - KEEP EMAILING - KEEP CALLING - KEEP TELLING FRIENDS/FAMILY TO KEEP AT THEM...

4 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

The Voice of the People still exists...

WOW!!!

now THEM'S cool beans!

Drive on, Them Pearls...

Cygnus

Ryan said...

Outstanding. Regardless of if anything comes from it still good to know you didn't get blown off right out of the gate.

Mayberry said...

Call Guiness.... All I ever get are form letters back (and probably put on a watch list, heh heh).

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

I am chalking it up to a slow time in the office :) When the session is back, I doubt I get such personal attention!