Sunday, January 4, 2009

Help me find a Blogger...

There was a blogger last week (woman) who was having a difficult time - kind of a little freak out. She is a prepper and that is about all the information I can remember. I have gone through my history (what there is of it) and I cant seem to find the post.

I must have clicked a link from someone who reads the blog or who I read, so if you recognize it - can you let me know. I wanted to follow and offer support.

Thanks in advance.

Also - I will be posting with abandon after the munchkins go back to school Tuesday....

Pearls

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pearls- was it this one? (scroll down to the post of 12/31/08)

http://theviewfromtreesongs.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

might be shesurvives.blogspot.com enjoy you blog thanks

Ryan said...

Was this it?
http://confessionsofanover-workedmom.blogspot.com/

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

Thanks for trying to help, but those arent it...

She was upset and I remember her saying something about not knowing how to tell the husband....

This is going to drive me nuts...

Thanks again for trying to help!!

PS - I love the blogs you sent...

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

Anon - THANK YOU THANK YOU - It was She Survives - I just didnt go far enough back in the history.

Thanks so much! She seems to be back to "normal" and that is so nice to read - She has just been on my heart since I read her post!

Thanks again - Pearls

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Well, i opine that if she was on YOUR heart, she was destined to be o.k....

Cygnus

Mayberry said...

I had it! But Anon beat me to it....

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

Cygnus - you are too sweet to me!

Mayberry - You can give yourself a big ole pat on the back from me - I can give you partial credit ;)

Thanks so much!