Wednesday, January 28, 2009

God's kind of POP QUIZ....

Snow and/or Ice days off are God's little pop quizzes.

We are having one right now and I think we are passing :) I did realize that there are some things that would be fun to have and have added them to my lists:

* Microwave Pop Corn - I have the other stuff, but sometimes a girl wants some instant gratification and that is especially true when she has been inside with 3 kids for a couple of days!

* Hot Chocolate - actually, not that packet kind, the kind that is made from 4 ingredients and that you scoop a bunch in your mug....its made from Powdered Sugar, Powdered Milk, Nestle Quick and Powdered Creamer. I have everything except the creamer.....

* I dont have near enough wine ;) Its not that I "NEED" it, but it would be nice to have at the end of the day....


So far, that is all I have added to my list - we have eaten and played with abandon and even gotten work around the house done. All in all, pretty pleased with how we faired in this Pop Quiz by the BIG GUY upstairs.

How are yall doing? Know there are a bunch of yall home as this thing moves across the country - not to mention the fact that the number of friends on Facebook has skyrocketed as everyone is home!

STAY WARM....Pray, Praise, Prepare

5 comments:

Leon1234 said...

I like your post:0 Thanks for sharing.

Ryan said...

Tis good to have the things we enjoy stored in a reasonable amount. We don't need them but it is sure nice. The great thing is that we go through this stuff enough that there is no waste or extra cost involved in keeping some extra around. It is just a planning issue.

Ramon said...

It was 70* & sunny here yesterday. We actually slept with the windows open last night. (At least we did until about 5:30 when it started to rain.)

Mayberry said...

"Pop quiz", heh heh, I like that.

Anonymous said...

The ice storm is going to miss North Georgia. We may get snow tonight, but no ice, lucky for us.