Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Saxby Chambliss....

Ok - that has to be one of the greatest names of all time - HANDS DOWN.... Granted, if it was the name that gave the Dems a filibuster proof Congress, I would think it was the queerest, but still - I LOVE THAT NAME... (Can you say queer any more? I am sure it is on the PC list of things you are to never say, but hey, why start being PC now?)



That name could be so many things....expensive lip gloss.....one of THOSE positions....a musical instrument.....a strippers name.....



Here is my plea to you...



Saxby -



Be the doorstop your runoff election made you - be an out there liberty guy, free market, free gun kind of guy. Buck the Dems, buck the Republicans, be the People's hero. Be everything that the overwhelming majority want you to be - NEED YOU TO BE - thats why they came out for you in droves, why Movie Star Governors flew down to see you, why BO spent tons in GA....



Please, Saxby me, Baby....

1 comment:

Sheree Franks said...

Saxby is the guy I voted for. In the last week before the run-off I got an automated "please vote for Saxby" call from Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, and various others - at least one a day. Then I got live Republicans on my doorstep, live Republican phonecalls, etc. You would have loved answering my phone for the past week - Saxby! saxby!