Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sorry....again....

Its been a week - actually over a week since I have posted.

The Poll is finished and it did surprise me some.

The majority of us know exactly what we are saying and post anyway - GOOD FOR US!!

The next group basically goes all out, balls to the wall (I love this phrase and I NEVER get to use it) and blogs WHATEV they want - GOOD FOR THEM!!

3 Have quit....I hate that....I still miss Survival News....

2 Edit what they want to say....

Free Speech isnt dead of you look at bloggers....may we continue to be the Pamphleteers of yester-year :)

Pray - Praise - Prepare

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

I pride myself on saying ANYTHING I feel like saying. Though I have decided to move my sailor rants to another blog.... But I'll keep saying whatever I want untill "they" TRY to stop me! Any attempt to stop me will be met with something like BANG!!! Clack clack BANG! ; )

Meadowlark said...

Not sure if you'd seen this at Wretha's place. http://wretha.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-was-right-now-what.html

Stay off the skyline people.