Saturday, June 13, 2009

It all comes down to this....

How much are you willing to risk?


Those that want liberty in Iran are rioting in the street....they have done this before. As the article says, they eventually retreat to enjoy their personal affluence that the Clerics let them keep as a way of pacifying them while the Clerics continue their insanity.


Will they do the same this time? There was a time a couple hundred years ago when men of affluence put it all on the line. They didnt riot in the streets, masked. They signed their names to what was basically a big F-U to the King.... They put it all on the line and bought us an amazing Country with their sacrifice. Many lost homes and wealth, some were jailed...some of their families were jailed. They could have lost even more - for signing what they did, they could have been killed for treason.


I dont often write posts of a Biblical nature - but in Esther - Mordecai tells Esther:

"For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"



I believe those that Founded our Country were born for that time.... Thomas Jefferson felt he should have been born at a different time - a time without slavery - but he was born for the perfect time.



I wonder about our current situation. I wonder who was born for such a time as this. I wonder if I was..... I wonder if you were..... I wonder how far we are supposed to go.... I wonder how far things will go..... I wonder if Iran is going to go through something spectacular like we did 200 years ago.....


Relief and deliverance will come and YOU WERE born for such a time as this.... Hold fast. Keep the faith. Trust this.


As always - Pray - Praise and Prepare

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Excellent post, Pearls! Let's hope that sooner or later someone in a leadership position will rise up and be counted with us...

Mayberry said...

I was born for this. I am ready to do whatever needs to be done to restore Freedom. Like you, I'm simply waiting for someone with a pair of big brass ones to stand up and yell "CHARRRRRGE!!!" Hell, I'm damn near ready to do that myself....

Anonymous said...

Lots of people are asking themselves that question. I wonder if any effective opposition to the government can be initiated. During the revolution people were split, for and against the King. But it was essentially the same culture that both camps belonged to. Now the U.S. is divided up into ethnic groups that don't care a damn for the concept of "America" in most cases. They know that a totalitarian state run by The One is going to be more cash friendly to them than a free country where people are expected to work for what they get. The times may be more conducive to a state based on total control than a state based on freedom.

Catherine said...

If/when the day comes that the SSI/welfare/Social Security check doesn't show up "in the mail", that will be the day that separates the sheep from the goats. As for me, my ancestors fought to give me this country. I intend to fight to keep her, and to defend her from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. My biggest fear is that the US will fracture into several different countries, and we'll end up like eastern Europe.