Thursday, June 4, 2009

I have an idea....

Obama seeks common cause with Muslim world......


How about they both throw themselves off the nearest bridge? What the heck? He also says we will never be at war with the faith. Well, BO, I beg to differ - I tend to find myself at odds with a faith that says I have to convert to their perversion or die, Im weird that way.


Honestly, I have no problem anyone wanting to believe anything they want - ultimately, they will be the ones that pay the price, right or wrong.... But when you strap bombs onto kids....when you fly planes into buildings.... when you threaten to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, we are going to have a problem. We arent going to get along, we arent going to make kissy noises, we arent going stand around holding hands and singing. It seems that most of this country knows this - how we elected BO that doesnt seem to get it, is beyond me....

5 comments:

Sam Adams said...

I do not want anyone telling me what to believe or what NOT to believe. Above all, I do not want a society where the religion (Islam) is an intrinsic part of the government and dictates that believers and nonbelievers (infidels) will be treated and taxed.

Brad K. said...

Oh, please. I am sure that Oh! Bummer! is dying to implement law that shackles Michelle to the kitchen, forbids her from showing her face, and then there is female circumcision, still a staple of the Muslim world.

When you look at the red/blue counties map being flouted about the Internet, showing which counties in the US voted Democrat vs. Republican, and how the *vast* majority voted Republican - it seems that Barack Hussein Obama got elected by Chicago rules - "Vote Early, Vote Often" if you vote for the machine.

And I still say McCain would have caused the nation much less damage. Bright Presidents that *think* they are smart are the most dangerous. Ever notice how Obama shapes up against profiles of pathologically narcissistic or emotionally unavailable people?

But maybe Obama has a point. I mean, we could hardly tell the Muslim world, "You have to live by the ten commandments." We sure don't - look how we abandoned "Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" and "Rember the Sabbaoth". Then there is the apron-string binding, "Honor thy father and thy mother." Sheesh. Next thing there would be resistance to changing how Grandpa did things. Like behave respectfully, honorably, and hang out with people that do, too.

So, while the US is a nation of laws (some days), the Muslims appear to be at least as flexible at implementing their Sharia law.

But how does Obama reconcile getting a secular state like the US respected by a theocratic Muslim world? He must believe three impossible things before breakfast - or he has been bought. Because he sure doesn't seem to be making any sense to me.

Mayberry said...

Be quiet woman, and cover your face. Lord Obammy is chummin' it up with the musselmen because he is one. I reckon he thinks sharia law a fine way to implement martial law upon declaration of his dictatorship.....

Phil said...

Excuse my French.
Fuck Them.

I don't want to be their buddy,the way they treat their women and children is barbaric.

Willfully Ignorant and trying to force that ignorance on the world.
Kiss my ass.

Anonymous said...

As far as Obammy goes, I only wish we could "Mussle-em"