Monday, May 18, 2009

Playing with the Colors....

I have a friend who twittered me that while reading my blog was giving her a headache....or something to that effect ;)


So I played with the colors - now we are voting.... If you like these colors let me know - if you dont, do so as well, but you better be nice, otherwise I will just delete your comment and your vote wont count ;)


Also, been playing hookie from the blog because I have been playing with little people. Have several things baking in my head and will be launched at least this evening so just you know, I havent totally taken a vacation.


Happy Summer for those of you getting out this week - for those of you that arent.....stinks to be you right now ;)


Kidding.....

5 comments:

Sam said...

Much better. One booboo: when my cursor hovers over the "Post a Comment" link and the "Create a Link" links the links disappear. (4 ditto words in one sentence, is this a record?)

We have missed you very much, but are glad you are enjoying the little people.
Sam

EverydayPrepper said...

The light blue for the "# Comments" section and for some of the other links is to hard to read but other wise I like the colors.

Bitmap said...

Looks good except for the highlighted links or whatever you want to call it, as noted by Sam and EverydayPrepper.

Meadowlark said...

Like they said - because I have no independent thoughts lately.

Peace out, chica

Ryan said...

Play with the kids. You are not going to be on your death bed regretting regular posting on the blog.