Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Boob that sits in our Governor's mansion....

This is him:



Man, is he a dork.... But, I really like his wife. We had a field trip about 2 weeks ago and his wife was a friend of one of the moms in our group and she is the one that showed us around. We got to see parts of the home that the "regular" tour does not see. At the end of our tour, she looked at her watch and goes "Lets go see Brad's office" and off we went to the Capitol. She is pretty cool - He married up - WAAAY up!

Anyway - he vetoed several things that just drive me nuts.

First, he vetoed a voter registration bill where the person voting has to show ID or the voter registration card they were issued WHEN THEY REGISTERED..... You see, the Boob thinks that would cause undo hardship - WHAT THE....???? The way things work now, I dont have to show squat - in fact, I just tell them who I am, sign on the little line on the page (with a ton of other names and lines) and then go vote... So "theoretically" I could visit precinct after precinct and with a little bit of research ahead of time could get names and vote all day long.... Now, I know that type of thing NEVER goes on - especially in Democratic precincts, but there is the potential.... Whats stupid is his reason - UNDUE HARDSHIP.... yeah, keeping that voter registration card THEY MAIL YOU FOR FREE after you register to vote is TOO HARD FOR SOME PEOPLE. Well, then I contend you are TOO STUPID TO VOTE!!!!

The second thing he vetoed was the 10th Amendment assertion by the State of Oklahoma. It sailed through our Oklahoma House and Senate and Obama's Lap Dog vetoed it.... It was a big ole sloppy kiss to the President. I bet instead of picture of his hot wife on his nightstand, he has a pic of BHO.... I have just grossed myself out.

Mostly, this is a rant about how I just cant wait until 2010 - when we will get rid of this idiot....

This guy only got the office because 2 excellent men split the vote on the Republican / Independent side....

1 comment:

Bitmap said...

Where are the tar and feathers?

Seriously, you need to vote him out soon.