Friday, October 3, 2008

Bored....


Ok - so guys come tomorrow to fill in the remaining "hole" not entirely filled by the styrofoam box but I am feeling antsy tonight so decided to just post :) Good looking man, adorable munchkin....




This is one of my favorite house pics: It was muddy and John had to carry Will around and down to the back of the basement to get in. I wouldnt let the boys climb on the scaffolding the day before, but when dad is there.... You cant see it, but I bet they were spitting down the 10+ feet to the bottom of the basement. Proof that it doesnt matter how old they are, boys will be boys - guess I should be happy no one had to use the restroom ;)



Speaking of....we get our Chem Can delivered tomorrow -I know, I know, it should have been done by now - builder virgins here, a little grace, please! I will post pics - It will be green - I know you cant wait!

No comments: