Monday, October 27, 2008

All we need is a moat....

I have been a slacker blogger....The pics here are from Monday and Tuesday. Even though I didnt post, I did write it and save, so know that I took treats on Monday....






Went this morning and took coffee and donuts (yes, I am a good employer) to "the boys." They got there just a tad behind me decked out in their Carhart and thermals (I assumed). It was COLD this morning. When I left "town" this morning it was 35 degrees and after I dropped the kids off and drove to the land, about a 1/2 hour later, it was 29 degrees. I would have thought it might have stayed the same or at least gone up, but not down 6 and below freezing!





I snapped a few pictures so that it looks like I am actually doing something besides just watching and came back to get some stuff done at the house. After school I grabbed kids and went back, with the excuse that the kids wanted to see the house when all they really wanted was cookies at Nana's, but that is fine with me. I snapped some more pics and included some from the back and Vivian took a few of things also....Namely Terry's sons....She would die if she read this and I may have to edit this out, but for now it stays.... In her defense, the boys are really nice looking boys, clean cut, hard working, and say "yes, ma'am"....

Now for house info....its starting to look a little castle like....



No comments: