Friday, April 23, 2010

Just a little business....

First - GOOD JOB ARIZONA.... In case you dont know, Arizona passed and the Governor signed, the most aggressive anti-illegal immigration law in the country. And that is just fine for them.... In fact, Massachusetts has universal health-care and that is just fine for them.... This is a Country made up of individual States. And they seem to be realizing the power they have let ebb away from them since a bloody and tragic war. Problem is, once a right is not used, it atrophies until it a big ole pain getting it back.... But states are starting to take it back - to try to enact laws that have the PURPOSE of being challenged in an effort to have the Supreme Court decide in their favor.

More power to them.

And not all states have to take up the same battle. Some states have taken the 2nd Amendment head on. Some have taken the right to bear arms and ignore Federal law when those guns dont cross state lines. Some are planning on taking Federal mandates head on. Some have an interest in stopping illegal immigration.

Each states' needs are different and therefore, there seem to be many challenges, of all different types, starting to get talked about and hopefully starting to wind their way to the Ultimate Deciders in this Country.... God bless them and may God guide those on that Court....

Sorry - the post just got away from me.... I intended to just give some KUDOS out and then to also say that I am not going to post on the weekends. Family time - and even though that may not mean that I dont write - I will be able to make sure I have 2 extra days to ensure that there are posts for the entire week. And if posts start to back up, then I *may* on occasion post on Saturday just as a bonus. But dont go expecting it - you are not entitled to a blog post ;) You dont have a right to a blog post.... Sorry, got carried away with myself - sometimes I just crack myself up.

So, Happy Friday. We are packing, cleaning and praying for our house to pass final inspection on Tuesday.... Guess yall will know Wednesday, heck, I will post on Tuesday if it passed....since yall have been following along for years now ;)

And just FYI - packing food is a big ole pain - that stuff if heavy - HEAVY - and I didnt realize I had so much..... So move to where you want to live for the rest of your life and then start your food storage. That is my advice and I am sticking to it....

Pray - Praise - Prepare

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

"Praying to pass final inspection"

That is a prime example of how sick and screwed up this country is. Arizona, hell yes. I'm P.O.'d Texas didn't do it first....

HermitJim said...

Good luck on the inspection and I hope all goes well!

Arizona really pissed off Obama with this one...he was NOT a happy camper and it showed in his speech!