Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seriously....

What is a prepper without an apron?


I have friends that blog - and no, not like yall, my prepper friends....


Friends I know, that I love, (not that I dont know and love yall), but friends I have coffee with on a regular basis (see, that does leave yall out....)


They blog about their lives, their kids, their marriages, their God. They rock.


Well, one of my girls is having a giveaway all week - she is calling it - Week of Awesomeness. Love me that Cindy Beall. She is funny. Anyway - todays giveaway is by another girl that I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE.


Kim makes aprons - not just any ole piece of fabric tied around your waist - but they are fun and beautiful and quirky (love me quirky) and some she makes even have a towel BUTTONED TO THE FRONT - how perfect is that because one of those pockets would have been used for my dish towel, but that perfectly placed button frees up another pocket....(**The giveaway does not have the towel - you can buy one of those yourself ;)


Long way (and hopefully amusing) around to tell you to go here and try to win yourself an apron.


On a serious note, Cindy blogs to marriages in trouble. REAL trouble - not the "he left the seat up and I am annoyed" trouble - but "they walked out because they have himself (or herself) a little something on the side" trouble. If you know a couple like that - if you are a couple like that - God can put your marriage back together. He can make your marriage so great that you praise the hell you walked through because of the miracle He has given you on the other side. Seriously. I serve a God that can do that and so much more. Pass Cindy's blog on if you know someone in this situation. And even in you arent, read Cindy's story (Our Story on the right hand side of the blog) - it is not all that short, it is pretty heart wrenching. The story of the betrayal, the forgiveness, the reconciliation.....AMAZING. God rocks.

3 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

Seriously, life is so much better with my dozen girlfriends. Thanks!

Meadowlark said...

He can - and has. For which I'm eternally grateful.

Peace to you.

Northwoods said...

As a Guy, I ain't getting into this conversation but I will defend to the death your lady's right to have it...(but at a very safe distance)...