Sunday, October 11, 2009

There just arent words....

There just arent words to tell you how sorry I am that I havent been blogging.... I have missed yall - missed the banter - missed the way you challenged and made me think. This is such a 2 way forum... Pamphleteers for the current age.

As I told Meadowlark, I have been blogging in my head, but time to type it out has been nonexistent. She says that counts and just FYI - I have been pretty good lately ;)

We are a few weeks away from moving in to our house and with all the other activities, time is so short, I feel I am stealing it from someplace and it is obviously the time I have previously had to blog.

Give me until November....

Also, dont think that I havent been thinking about the blog - I have some changes coming and some new interesting twists.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for checking on me - Michael - this post is for you :)

And even though I havent been posting, I have been reading....mostly on the fly on my phone - Thanks for all you out there who have kept at it in this AMAZING time in our Country's history....

And also - Nobel Peace Prizes are now available for sale in my eBay store ;) Had to get something in....

Pray - Praise - Prepare

Pearls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep at it Pearls. In a couple of years, you'll look back on this time and laugh about it. There will be some great stories out of all this moving into new home thing.
We'll be here for when you come back.
YeOldFurt

Mayberry said...

Thanks for checking in! We all know yer busy, keep at it, yer doin' a fine job...

Unknown said...

i love modern homes. Unique and quaint. bucket trucks