Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm lazy....

It was too much trouble to haul my camera from my car to snap a pic of plywood delivered to go on top of my trusses for my roof....Its plywood - if you havent seen it before, then you have more problems than I can possibly deal with in my blog - seek professional help...

The boys also knocked out the inside supports in the window and door frames of the house - so now just wide open spaces.

The biggest problem I have right now is deciding if I am going to drive out there in the morning to check and see if anyone is working or just wait until I HAVE to drive out to drop off my daughter at her grandparents... Time and diesel are a consideration and should make the decision for me, but I was never one to do what I should, but mostly what I want.... Crap, sounds like I have already made up my mind and I am going to hit Hwy. 66 twice tomorrow. Oh well, its absolutely beautiful and I have been meaning to post a list of my favorite things about my drive. I will collect my thoughts tomorrow and list them soon - I know yall are just dying with anticipation - just so you know, sarcasm does not become you...

No comments: