Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hey Yall...remember we are building a house?

Well, we stopped by the land today to check out the house. Its still there :) It was also very cold and the funny thing was, the basement was warmer than the main floor. Very cool...

There have also been some birds that have been sitting on our floor joists in the basement and they have pooped. Stupid birds. I clean up after myself because I made the mess - I clean up after those in my family because sometimes its just easier for me to do it, but dont think for a nanosecond that I enjoy it - I am absolutely annoyed to the limits at the thought of having to clean up after some birds that randomly poop in my almost dried in house!

I am set to meet the framers this next week so we can all be on the same page in regards to the plans. I like these guys and we have waited for them. If you like a crew, work well with them, like their work, wait for them. It is worth the extra time to have quality and an easy relationship. That is my house building advice for the day ;)

Wanted to take a day break from the serious stuff. Have some more "Prepared" posts ready to go later in the week... But in all times of stress and these days with the financial crisis it counts as a time of stress, HAVE FUN. Do something where you dont think, you laugh, you smile, you love, you just have fun.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend - jwe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making the effort to have your professional like you is good advice whether you are talking about builders, attorneys, doctors, accountants, or whatever. After practicing law for over 20 years I came to realize that I did a better job for the clients that I liked. It is simply human nature to try a little harder when you personally care about the client. I took that to heart with regard to all my dealings with professionals.

SED