Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pump It Baby, Pump It - Part Deux

Thats French for "2", yall....
Here is the "Office Building" as the oldest calls it....I am putting up with it for now, but not for long... She usually only calls it this when we are behind the house, looking up...BRAT....



The great, big RED pump truck was back and this time I actually got a pic of it working....



I rushed the kids after school so they could see the work, but the pumpers were finished. We got over the disappointment quickly when we realized some of the spilled concrete was wet and the kids could poke it with sticks. That and the fact that our walls were DONE and were HARD!
This is me looking all hot in my mother wear while my youngest holds his head 20 feet above the ground and drops his parachute guy... In my defense, my husband has been out of town all week, while I prepare for his home birthday party to throw him off the trail that I was throwing him a surprise birthday party on Saturday while planning for our oldest son's birthday party on Sunday. If I even brushed my teeth, it would be a feat! The only consolation is that if you know me, you know I clean up well and if you dont know me - I JUST DONT CARE!!!!

This week the roof trusses are supposed to be delivered and so we will get the top to our box as well as the main floor interior walls - a whole 2 of them - and the loft, I hope. Keep up the prayers for good weather until we are dried in, and then it can rain :)

No comments: