Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We PASSED!!!!

We passed. If we were in the city - we wouldnt have - deck railing not up (heck, the floor of most of the deck isnt up) and I need handrails on stairs....but he passed us and he isnt going to come back to see if we did what he said we should. He "just wants me to know the safety hazards in my house".... Ummm, if statistics serves, that would be the bathroom and not my deck railing, but I digress....

Something hit me the other day. I have been praying for time. Selfishly. Praying that this house would finish - praying that things would continue to rock along so we could get into this house....like when it was finished and we moved, then things could fall apart....

I am so very sorry. So many of us are in different stages of preparedness and it never ends... I will never be fully prepared. I will continue to do as I have in the past years and I will also continue to try to ring the bell of getting people's lives squared away - getting their food situation in a better position - getting people to take seriously their Second Amendment - getting people to see that Government is the problem and that they dont create anything that they havent first taken from someone else....

And most importantly, I will continue to pray for time.....

Pray - Praise - Prepare

5 comments:

Sam said...

WOO HOO!!

Richard said...

Congrats Pearls! I hope you get some more time now that' you'll be able to move in to your new place. Maybe things won't be so chaotic anymore.

Fatebekind said...

Congratulations on the house! Good luck & God Bless!

Ryan said...

Glad the house passed! I am interested in what the next steps are. Time would be nice. Ideally if a massive Mad Max situation were to hit it would be when I am about mid life and well positioned in a good place with deep stores but still a healthy body. Then again wouldn't it be nice if a mugger came after me when I was in the parking lot of a gun range with 4 friends locked and loaded?

Guess we just prepare as well as we can and hope it is enough.

dioni said...

AMAZING POST, JUST BRILLIANT. I have really learned
works
works