Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just a little 'bidness....

Just FYI - I have purchased the domain name: IDriveMyTractorInPearls and have a fab designer working on a new blog layout as I type.

It will be launched soon and all the current content will be moved over. You will have to bookmark the new site and so for that extra effort on your part, I am sorry ;)

The nice thing is that the new site will allow me to expand my topics and allow you to only pay attention to the ones you want. I sometimes feel stupid talking about something that doesnt quite mesh with the whole "world is ending, prepare for the Zombie" thing. And on this plus side, it will allow my mother to ignore those parts of my blog which mortify her, which, lets face it, is most of it....

Pray - Praise - Prepare because honestly, our own Greek situation is just around the corner....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please watch this video about a way to keep officials accountable through blogging.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/843.html Please pass the word.

dioni said...

excellent write up,I keep coming here because I learn so
works
educative posts

dioni said...

excellent write up,I keep coming here because I learn so
works