Monday, January 18, 2010

What a difference a year makes.....

I wrote this last January 19th..... The day before President BO became my President (and by "my" I mean the one of this Country I love and not the one I personally chose)


As I just reread my words it just made me sad. Sad that MLK would not find this President one of CHARACTER, but one of untrustworthiness (I think I just coined that word, but you understand what it means), totally lacking in integrity, honesty, or any of those basic CHARACTER traits you try to teach your child.... Working hard....empathy.....honesty.....


It was just one year ago - doesnt it seem longer? Doesnt it seem that the changes should have taken so much longer?


Enjoy your day off if you have it.....if not, take an extra long coffee break to stick it to the man ;) And today, we take a flash back to one year ago.... God still help us!

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

You are so right! It does seem a LOT longer than a year...and the sad part? It's not going to get a lot better, only longer!