Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank you....Thank you very much....

Happy Thanksgiving you fabulous peeps!

Here is my Thankful list:

1 - My hubs - he rocks!

2 - My kids - they are a hoot and I just love being with them anytime!

3 - My parents - they are so cool....

4 - My Bro-SIL - what can I say, we are a tight bunch....

5 - This Country - IT RULES!!

6 - Yall - I know we have all thought at one time or another that we were the only ones - the only ones who felt something coming....that we got it, but no one else did....well - here in Bloggerville, we all know we arent alone - we are the modern day Pamphleteers. We know that we are a big, GROWING group....watch out Scumbags - we own your jobs and SOON we will demand them back!!

7 - GRACE - not much else matters....



I hope that each and everyone of you has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING - that you are with those that you love and those that love you and if you are unable to do so, that you will find a peace and a respite and GOOD FOOD :)

God bless yall - you have made this past year interesting, fun, thoughtful....

Pray - Praise - Prepare

2 comments:

Meadowlark said...

Love you, chica!!!

Happy holidays to you and yours (and that includes this entire spat of holidays all the way thru V-day!)

Mayberry said...

Back at'cha Pearls!