Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exactly what kind of blog is this....

I mean - I talk house - I talk food storage - I rant against the Government - I occasionally discuss guns, my kids, and the boob in the Oklahoma Governor's Mansion so, why on God's green Earth do 2 out of the 3 ads next to this post ask if my Husband is gay?


I thought these things were supposed to correspond with what I discuss? Get it together Google because this kind of crap is embarrassing!


Thats all I got today people, I subbed for goodness sakes and turned in a resume - yeah, I am interested in a Junior High American History position....talk about masochistic :)


As always - Pray - Praise and Prepare

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Maybe Google has already changed it's ads, but your ads now talk about solar and wind energy.

Candace said...

I saw that yesterday and had a chuckle :)

Ryan said...

They rotate and I think are pretty random.

Mayberry said...

Just a-pushin' the homo agenda is all.... That's why I don't do ads. No control over content.... And what kinda blog is this? YOURS! And that's just how it should be! ; )

kj said...

He's NOT gay???? Hmmmmm, who new? ; )

Husted said...

Ahhh, Firefox AdBlock is a wonderful thing.

Anonymous said...

What kind of a blog is this? The best kind! Informative, interesting, humorous, insightful...

Old Squid.