Thursday, December 4, 2008

I pulled something patting myself on the back...

OH MY WORD - I am starting to think that the Big 3 are just out of their minds....Actually, let me rephrase, I am starting to think GM is out of their minds. And that should be obvious because a betting man would bet that its GM that goes down out of the 3.

As quoted from the AP: Fritz Henderson, president and chief operating officer of GM, said that choosing the bankruptcy route would further erode consumer confidence in the automaker and "we want them to be confident in their ability to buy our cars and trucks."

Guy obviously does not talk to REAL people and he certainly doesnt listen to talk radio and he most certainly doesnt surf blogs ;) He also doesnt look at his latest sales figures. Because, if he did, he would know that we are calling for, NO, BEGGING for Bankruptcy and we arent buying his cars now...

I have a theory - I think GM is delirious from the lack of oxygen brought on by the union's stranglehold. Its the only explanation.

SIR - YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE....QUIT SHOWING ME YOUR NEW CURTAINS AND GET OUT....

All the window dressing in the world wont save our US Automakers. Good, sound business practice will and it STARTS with NOT paying people who dont work... How 101 is that? And I bet some of these CEO people went to Wharton....GOOD GRIEF.

And on a slightly related note, open letter to Nancy "Pinched Face" Pelosi:

Lady - How about you not make comments about the Big 3 and their corporate jets when you fly around in YOUR OWN jet....let me rephrase that, you fly around in OUR jet, because the jet you think is yours, ISNT...ITS THE PEOPLE'S JET....and tell your pal Harry that the People dont stink, what he smells is the crap that has filled the Peoples House and Senate, namely him....

Just another little fact, the UAW FLEW union bosses in from all over the country, but CEOS drove...

This officially concludes the AUTO rant today. I reserve the right to pick it back at the end of the day if they say something that really just hacks me off ;)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

A-Freaking-MEN!!!!