Thursday, December 11, 2008

Could Neal Boortz be a fan?

I listen to talk radio, but not the "Republican" ones - the more independent ones like Glenn Beck and Neal Boortz. I was sitting in the carpool line waiting for my munchkins - actually, I had gotten there about an hour early so I could have some "my" time doing paperwork in the car.

Anyway, I wasnt really listening until I heard "Constitutional Convention" and my ears perked up. Neal was calling for a grassroots campaign to call for a Constitutional Convention.... He suggested we repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments and institute term limits on those dorks in Washington.

I couldnt believe it....

HALLELUJAH - how amazing would that be?


Congrats Nels, you are ahead of the curve!!

4 comments:

Shy Wolf said...

You may want to read this before we get too excited: http://www.rense.com/general84/consttit.htm

The guy actually makes sense. Dang.
Shy

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

That was very interesting. I am going to have to do some research and see if we are really down to 32 states having already called for a "con con" and if any of the states put a stipulation on the convention. I would like to find out what states are on the list...

Thank you so much for the link.

Anonymous said...

Give them a constitutional convention, and we'd lose the @nd.

It's me said...

Good stuff... that'll give me something to do over the stormy weekend.