Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We Interrupt this Program with a Special Bulletin....

VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE

I know, I know, you are sick of it all and I am too, but this country is in for a rough few years and we need to pick a leader who can see us through. Look at the issues, look at your values, look at your goals and then look at those running.

DONT LOOK AT PARTY - DONT LOOK AT THE LITTLE LETTER AT THE END OF THE NAME- DONT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY - LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, WHAT THEY HAVE VOTED ON AND THE COMPANY THEY KEEP (that last one because my mom always said "show me a man's friends and I will show you the man", so that one is for her)

Mostly VOTE because if you DONT VOTE, you dont get to gripe....Its a rule (or at least it should be and it is in our house.) If you dont vote, you have to keep your mouth shut for 4 years...4 looooonnnng years....

Trust me, if things continue on their present path, you are going to want to gripe and drink, but mostly gripe....SO VOTE....

We now return you to your regularlly scheduled programming....

No comments: