Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beautiful, Beautiful STYROFOAM






Have you ever seen such beautiful styrofoam? Maybe after a long day in the sun and a styrofoam cooler with something cold inside might be a close second, but IT WOULD BE SECOND - because nothing is more beautiful that this ;)
The above pics are from Monday morning....Terry and the boys started early and worked hard. We went over the proposed window and door openings and then they got busy. I chatted a bit with my mom and realized I hadnt snapped any pics, so I ran back over and they already had a ring around the basement....





Tuesday morning, I couldnt help but come and see what had been done. I knew I was going to bring the kids back after school, but its like Christmas every single day - just dying to know what has been done! Below are the after school pics...AMAZING....






Its the weirdest thing to actually see where the windows and the doors will go. Its been in my head for so long - reality is catching up. Jack jumped in a pic - good thing he is cute....

We had rain today as everyone here knows and COLD North wind, so I dont fault the guys for not working today, but tomorrow, put on those thermals and keep at it!

And yeah, those who pay attention to the date and time, yes, I should have been at church... ;)

No comments: